NodeMCU WeMos D1 Mini WIFI Development Board for Arduino IDE
- The Wemos D1 Mini is a breadboard-compatible WiFi development board based on the ESP8266EX.
- This board is compatible with the Arduino IDE and with NodeMCU. Tutorials for each can be found in the resources section below.
- All of the I/O pins have interrupt, PWM, I2C, and one-wire capability, except for pin D0.
- The board comes with three different sets of header pins: long-pin female headers, standard-pin female headers, and male pin headers. You can solder the set you choose to your board. The long-pin female headers are our favorite since they allow you to plug the board into a breadboard while also having female headers available on top of the board.
- The board includes an on-board USB Micro connector and USB to serial (UART) converter, making it easy to power and program the board by simply connecting it to your computer with a USB Micro cable.
- We offer a board similar to this called the Wemos D1 R2 that is shaped like the common Arduino UNO footprint.
|USB ? Serial Converter||CH340G|
|Digital I/O Pins||11 (see note 1 below)|
|Analog Input Pins||1|
|Board Dimensions (not including pins)|
|Length||34.2 mm (1.35″)|
|Width||25.6 mm (1.01″)|
|Height||7 mm (0.28″)|
|Weight (including pins)|